Sunday, December 08, 2013

Whatever Works

There are days when I feel I am on fire, and can take on anything and accomplish it. Today is one such day. I approached an unfinished manuscript with great wariness, but have been successful in editing and almost finishing it to my own manic surprise. If I knew what's it that I did differently today that's contributing to such output, I would create a secret formula for myself and stash it away in my treasure trove, but no such luck. Everything has been done just the way it usually proceeds. In any case, glad to have such surprisingly productive days once in a while.

PS. There has been a scientific study which says that if you want to come back to your unfinished task with enthusiasm, leave it at a point when you are happy with it rather than when you become tired. If that's indeed true, I would hardly get anything done!


No comments: